Inshallah, the 130+ voice choir based at Martin Luther University College, celebrated its 10th anniversary by publishing Sing the Circle Wide, a songbook of 70 local and global songs.
- 70 songs categorized by geographical region: Canada, Indigenous North America, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and the Far East
- Accessible to congregational singers with various levels of singing experience
- Contextual and performance practice suggestions
Now in its’ fourth printing, the songbook not only captures the Inshallah journey, but makes the songs we have learned accessible,” says Debbie Lou Ludolph, director of the singing community and the Luther-based Kanata Centre for Worship and Global Song.
- Ideas about how to introduce the songs
- Straightforward accompaniments and suggestions for instrumentals and movement
- Multiple languages with transliteration and English translations
- Language, liturgical and usage indexes available online
Coil-bound, high-quality covers, long-lasting