Renting your books
When you rent a textbook, you pay a portion of the book's price, use it for your course, and return it at the end of the term.
Although not all textbooks are available to rent, there is a large selection that can save you up to 40% of the full price.
Why should you rent?
- Save money up front
- Decide if you want to buy later. Buy it at the end of the term if you decide to. You just pay the difference!
- Rent NEW and USED* books.
- Highlight and make notes (see Rental Agreement for full details on standard condition).
- Rent ONLINE and IN-STORE.
- Return it right after your exams.
How do I rent online?
- Search for your textbooks.
- Select the book you want to rent by checking the box and clicking "Add to Cart".
- Proceed to checkout.
- Read and agree to the Rental Agreement
- Complete the checkout process.
- To learn more about the rental process, click here for FAQs.
If you have any questions, feel free to Contact Us